Quantcast
KKF rolling vacation...from little rock to memphis to charlotte to fleetwood to....not sure. - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: KKF rolling vacation...from little rock to memphis to charlotte to fleetwood to....not sure.

Hmmm....I never put an egg in ramen before....I only recently tried adding scallions, and cucumbers along with my Sambal...which was decent. Now I have an additional thing to try!

I am fond of saying I have one of the best kitchens on 8 wheels ^_^

I've been loving that cast iron griddle too. Got it at a "dirty santa" party, must have been under $10. Absolutely perfect for making breakfast on the grill though.

Dave, of clan Martell: we're closer now! In the state at least. Leaving tomorrow to come to fleetwood.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    Dave, of clan Martell: we're closer now! In the state at least. Leaving tomorrow to come to fleetwood.

Cool! Shoot me a PM when you get a chance so we can talk details.

Still thinking of coming by the bistro one night while in Gettysburg? Let me know. With the reenactments this week its going to e nutty, but I should be able to swing getting done early (8ish) one night so we can share a few pints and I'll show you around my "brewery"
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Jmadams13 View Post
    Still thinking of coming by the bistro one night while in Gettysburg? Let me know. With the reenactments this week its going to e nutty, but I should be able to swing getting done early (8ish) one night so we can share a few pints and I'll show you around my "brewery"
    Definitely! We should get into Gettysburg on the 4th, and roll out on the 8th. My schedule should be pretty flexible...lemme know what works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Where ya at now Danny?
    Just rolled into Kutztown about an hour ago...about to hit up the RV store for some repairs, Cabela's for fun, and then some kind of dinner...I heard there's a German festival going on right now.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I'm so jealous! Awesome vacation-mobile!
    I'll be first in line when you start the passaround with your RV! You can just use my Corolla in the meantime......................
    No matter how high the throne,
    there sits but an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    I'm so jealous! Awesome vacation-mobile!
    I'll be first in line when you start the passaround with your RV! You can just use my Corolla in the meantime......................
    We'll have to start a kitty for postage!

I'll PM you
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Nice to follow this trip. If you ever drive your RV to Hawaii, I'll buy you a beer

Stefan

+ Reply to Thread