Quantcast
KKF rolling vacation...from little rock to memphis to charlotte to fleetwood to....not sure. - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KKF rolling vacation...from little rock to memphis to charlotte to fleetwood to....not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    I would possibly be able to meet up in Cincinnati or Louisville. I know there are at least a couple of other members in those areas, maybe get a small group together.
    Awesome! I was just PMing EdipisReks about it...thinking it might be around Jul 10ish.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

not sure what my schedule is next week, but we can meet up with chris. i was just in raleigh last weekend, seemed there was more going on there than in charlotte, go figure. maybe it was just new town syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    not sure what my schedule is next week, but we can meet up with chris. i was just in raleigh last weekend, seemed there was more going on there than in charlotte, go figure. maybe it was just new town syndrome.
    I'm going to Raleigh right after Chalotte, you could caravan it with us!

Sounds awesome...very excited to be meeting a lot of KKFers on my interstate meandering! Don't have any firm plans with KK yet, but would love to have a little apre-ECG! Just barely late for it....

Knife-in-it this weekend

Panda, Come on up! Bring Chris's ass too. I've invited a couple of other folks from the area. I've got Jowl on the menu!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jowl.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	16110  

We arrived safely in Andrew Jackson State Park (Lancaster, SC). Wife did an excellent job picking our site...which is why I leave such things to her.

I am also dow to hang with chris and panda in charlotte

My only day off is Saturday unfortunately :/

Pumbaa: Awesome! Looks like it's going to be Thur night with KK. If that doesn't work for you, we could do meet another night as well.Panda: bummer I'll be in Raleigh on Sat night, if you want a day trip. Or in Asheville 24/25/26. Understand if none of that works for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    OK, schedule through 6/27 firm:Charlotte, NC 6/16/2013-6/21/2013Raleigh, NC 6/21/2013-6/23/2013 Hoping to meet with Mucho Bocho + whoever else can make it!Asheville, NC 6/23/2013-6/27/2013Anybody in Asheville? Or have recommendations for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
    OK more of the schedule confirmed:Pittsburgh 6/28 - 7/2Fleetwood 7/2 - 7/4Gettysburg 7/4 - 7/8Anybody in/near Pittsburgh/Gettysburg?

i'd love to join you for both raleigh and asheville but the timing is not right. hope you enjoy your stay in nc though! perhaps we could meet for lunch on thursday in town?