• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chinese cleavers for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have three chinese cleavers up for sale:
- Sugimoto #6 410g slicer of awesomeness with decent polish no more rough grind marks, 275AUD
- Moritaka blue #2 550g all rounder, a custom order without bad grind, 225AUD
- Leoug Tim carbon cladded/san mai 580g chopper/BBQ chopper, 60AUD
A new one at the shop is about 100AUD, I think.

Postage and handling fee on buyers. If buying more than one, I will give some more discount. Best offers are welcome.

Click on images to open 1200 pixel wide version.

I have accumulated a number of cleavers and they are becoming redundant so am planning to keep just the most left and right cleavers in this picture.
cleavers_0.jpg

Nice cleavers.

- Sugimoto #6 410g slicer of awesomeness with decent polish no more rough grind marks, 275AUD

Wow, that's pretty light (that's a good thing!). Are all Sugimoto #6's that light?

GLWS.

JKerr's one is pretty light too, below 420g I think.

Yeah, mine was 403g out the box. Awesome cleaver.

wow,just saw this. I will take the sugimoto off your hands ;) my last slicer was abused by my mum as a chopper and died beyond repair....

Will pick it up soon !

Sugimoto #6 is reserved for pkjames. Come when you are ready.

AUD has lost its ground even further. Any interest from international buyer?

Moritaka is sold now, waiting to be cleaned up and delivered.

That was easy liked the look & shape of the Tim San Mai blade.I know what it's like to have too many cleavers:D

Back