Hello Everyone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrap

Reaction score
I was directed here by someone on cheftalk forums while searching for a bit of info on knives for making sushi. I took a good look around and decided I'd probably fit right in.

Just for a bit of introduction I'm a 19 year old culinary arts student at Johnson and wales, an aspiring sommelier, and fascinated by food and culture from all over the world. I'm hoping to learn enough here to assist me in sushi making, but working in the culinary field I'm thinking knives are probably a good thing to learn about anyway.

Hello & welcome! You've come to the right place.

welcome! I won't hold the Johnson & wales thing against you. The only cooks that I have fired more then Johnson & Wales graduates are CIA graduates.lol

welcome! I won't hold the Johnson & wales thing against you. The only cooks that I have fired more then Johnson & Wales graduates are CIA graduates.lol

I go to the school, I understand your apprehension. Rest assured I make sure I'm getting more out of my time there than most - the pizza delivery guy who told me about his time there convinced me of that XD

Back