• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Custom 240 Kasumi Shigefusa, Custom 240 Yoshikane SKD and Dremel Tools

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miketayl0r

Reaction score
I honestly hate to put these up for sale but I have fallen on hard times and need the money for a new car. Only CONUS PLEASE!!! Thanks for looking.

240mm Kasumi Shigefusa
-Custom Mike Henry Handle. Spalted Maple, Ox horn spacer and Ironwood Ferrule. Cocobolo and Leather Saya.
-Only used a handful of times and never sharpened. Brand spanking new. Light patina from minor use.
$785shipped CONUS
2wn9que.jpg

240mm Yoshikane SKD
-Custom Stefan Handle. Handled by Dave Martell. Hawaiian Hala wood, Copper spacer and African Blackwood Ferrule. Blackpalm Saya.
-Very Light Home use. Sharpened one time. Minor scratches from use, nothing deep.
$575shipped CONUS
nlwu3s.jpg

Dremel Tool 200 series and Engraver
-These were Christmas gifts. I have a more powerful Dremel 8220 that I use and have no need for these.
-Brand new and come with different attachments
$50shipped CONUS
2nqcq42.jpg

I hates when cool knives are for sale when I be broke :( and :)

I believe 11

Shigefusa drop to $725

Yoshikane drop to $525

Would you mind sharing how the knives compared (even though you only used the Shig a few times)?

I am so close to pulling the trigger on that shig, could by my first if only I wasn't worried about staying married! Mike I did pm you on the dremel to confirm your paypal account, but now I see it was not a typo so I will get it off to you now.

dremel tools are sold

Make me an offer on the knives if interested!!!!

shig sold.
dremel sold.
yoshi withdrawn.

thanks for looking

Back