• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

250mm Shigefusa kasumi sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time to be honest and, as nice as this knife is, I have to admit I don't use it. Gotta go!

Bought this 6 months ago from JNS and has been used very, very lightly and very little since. I haven't even sharpened it. Octagonal chestnut handle, some famous Shigefusa clouds, & was originally a special order by Maxim sold from his own collection. (His first ever Shig special order, he said.) To quote the write up:

'This one is from my own collection 250mm Shigefusa Kasumi Sujihiki
Special made, extra thin ! it was my first Custom order from Shigefusa :)
But as i have now 3 Sujikihikis already from him this one is not used at all :(
Better it go to someone that will use it !
It have been re handled and polished up with Natural stones so FF is better then normal :)

Have a look at the full write up with photos here: http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/Shigefusa-Kasumi-250-mm-Wa-Sujihiki-p/866.htm. Even though it still looks the same, I can post my own photo tomorrow if anyone needs.

As it really hasn't been used, I'm asking the same as I paid which was DKK 2,900 or $515 (paypal included) + shipping. Internationals okay.

Here's a current photo as promised. I will also round down the price: $500 (PP incl) + shipping

Shigefusasujihiki_zps8ae5ef2c.jpg

Congrats on the buyer, just missed it, went SPF right when i was about to PM.

Back