New Category in My Store: "Clearance Items"

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I just opened up a new category in dreamburls.com: X-Clearance Items. Most of the items in there are marked down as much as 50% and none less than 33%. I'll be adding other blocks to this category from time to time. Thanks for your interest and imagine the possibilities.

Just added some Satinwood Burl into the Clearance Items. Was $30, now $20.

ooooooooo thats what I need.....a KOA shaving brush. I think we would be looking at a peice of KOA around 4"x1.7"x1.7" ....got any laying around with good figure? :p

ooooooooo thats what I need.....a KOA shaving brush. I think we would be looking at a peice of KOA around 4"x1.7"x1.7" ....got any laying around with good figure? :p

1.7" square is a little bigger than I usually go. I do have six pieces currently being stabilized that are about 1.5" square. They won't be in the store for a couple of months though.:(

can a block bought from you be cut in half length wise?i mean before it is shipped to me? May try rehandling a western knife myself. was thinking would just need to shape and contour the wood if i got it split already.

can a block bought from you be cut in half length wise?i mean before it is shipped to me? May try rehandling a western knife myself. was thinking would just need to shape and contour the wood if i got it split already.

I can do that, but it may take a couple of weeks. If you want to discuss you can email me at [email protected] and we can discuss.

Just threw a couple of more pieces of Desert Ironwood into the Clearance "Rack". They were $30, now $20.

image.jpg

A big thank you to all of you who took advantage of my Clearance Items. You just about cleaned me out. There's only one piece of Ironwood left. I will try to add more items to this category as time goes by. Thanks again.

Oh by the way, I'm expecting a shipment from K&G that contains a lot of Maple (first time for me carrying Maple) in Big Leaf, Curly and Burled varieties. Also some very unique pieces of Curly Koa. I'll let you all know when they are in.

Back