Thread: Supporting Membership Update

Supporting Membership Update

The forum software has been updated to reflect the current status of the paid supporting membership status.

If you notice that your Site Supporter Badge is missing this means that your subscription had expired prior to today.

If you're not a current Supporting Member I would urge you to consider becoming one. The funds raised through this program go directly into running this site in many ways. You will be helping to keep the quality rolling. For your contribution you'll get yourself a Site Supporter Badge as well as direct uploading of images from your local computer with no limit, (8x +) the regular member PM limits, member pictures albums available, larger avatar size, and support of KKF.

If you're interested in becoming a Supporting Member please CLICK HERE for more information as well as instructions.

Thanks for your support!

Dave

I made some corrections today to the subscription payment system to fix all of the confusing options that you would see when going to purchase a supporting subscription. If I have done it correctly you should see only the options that should apply to you meaning it shouldn't be confusing anymore.

If anyone goes to purchase a supporting subscription and finds that the options that they have to select appears to be incorrect please let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Sorry for the confusion in the past, hopefully now it's good to go.

And again thanks for your support!

Dave

Also...

PM limits have been raised to 8x the regular member limit for supporting members.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Also...

PM limits have been raised to 8x the regular member limit for supporting members.
    I approve this message!
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Me too! Wow, I have a green bar now :-)

After few grands spent on knives I though that it was about the time to put my money where my mouth is. I have been critical on few occasions, but that does not diminish my thankfulness for all the knowledge I have gained hare and the fun I had doing so.

So a big to Dave and an the admin team

EDIT: I only wanted to mention that I really appreciate the increased allowed PMs (for both standard and supporting members).