Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supporting Members of KKF-Check in

I was really worried when the poop hit the fan over at ITK but when I saw you start a forum a sense of calm swept over me. I then saw all the people who I looked up to when it came to kitchen knives join up and I have never looked back. Thank you Dave for providing a real quality forum that completely blows away the current ITK.

dave....what the heck....i'ma supporting memberand it only says moderator.....this needs to change!!....ryan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

viva la revolucion !

OK, what is it about Ryan that makes him "Super"?
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post

Good question....he's more like "special" really.

I like it here. Better organized and easier to navigate. Nice job Dave, thanks for setting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    I have never met Ryan but have enjoyed his comments which are usually pithy and right on point. I think I saw a picture of him, either at Dave's when I took his class or on KF, wielding a huge cleaver with a very maniacal look on his face. I would call him anything he wants to be called.

Quote Originally Posted by euphorbioid View Post
    I like it here. Better organized and easier to navigate. Nice job Dave, thanks for setting it up.

I'm happy to hear that Jan, thanks, but I have to give credit to the guys helping too (Jim, Jay, & Ryan).

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    The first 50 member subscriptions are getting tagged with a "Founding" Supporting Member title. I hope to get badges set up soon too for everyone.
    So that's why... This is the first I noticed this thread. Now I regret shying away from the title.

by the way Dave - thanks for helping to feed my addiction.