Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom chef knife DREAM WEAVER!!

Custom chef knife DREAM WEAVER!!

Good day to you all. Its been a good week here at HHH Knives! I wanted to share a few images of custom order.

This one is a very cool knife with a neat story behind the damascus. A few weeks back Jr had a dream. He came in to the shop and told me he "had" to forge a billet to try and make the pattern he had dreamed about... After a couple of attempts this was the resulting bar of steel. My client who had originally chosen a different steel contacted me when they seen this and asked if I would upgrade them to this. So The resulting bar of steel is used on the blade for this full custom 240 Gyuto.

Specs.

Blade measures 247mm on the edge. 1080 and 15n20steel, RC 61 "Dream Weaver"
    53mm tall at heel, 2.5 thick at the heel tapering to .60mm about a cm behind the tip.

Handle, Stabilized Mammoth tooth with Reverb damascus bolsters. Mosaic pins.

Thanks for looking, as always, comments welcomed.

God Bless YA
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I don't get it Randy. Every time you post a new knife that I think is the end all, be all of what you are capable of creating, you forge something new that just blows the others away. Awesome work to you and your son and thanks for being a part of our community!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Pete. Thanks much for the nice comment. Its a honor to be a small part of this great community of knife knuts!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

niiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

uhuhuhuhuhuh...wantwantwantwant
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

I can actually see the bar being raised. The Michigan boys are killin' it!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    I don't get it Randy. Every time you post a new knife that I think is the end all, be all of what you are capable of creating, you forge something new that just blows the others away. Awesome work to you and your son and thanks for being a part of our community!

Dam when I got over wanting some blue mammoth tooth you go and show a red one.

Awesome looking as usual.
    Chewie's the man.

You and Jr. keep stepping up your game Randy. I can only imagine what your stuff's gonna look like a year from now.

I love the colour in the mammoth tooth. Nice.

That knife is beautiful, and the handle is super crazy nice.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson