• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Yoshikane SKD 240 gyuto, Richmond Artifex 240 Gyuto and Paring

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkdc

Reaction score
Richmond Artifex AEB-L steel 240mm Gyuto and Pairing knife. I am going to sell this as a pair. Great stainless AEB-L stainless steel. Simple no-nonsense cost-effective design. Anyone who's looking for a low cost back-up or introductory knife pair for a line cook.

Asking $75 shipped for the pair within CONUS.

Yoshikane SKD 240mm gyuto. When I first bought it new, there was a horrible overgrind on one face of the blade. This is no longer the case as it's lost quite a bit of steel over time and the overgrind has been sharpened away. It's lost quite a bit of height from sharpening over time. The heel width is now around 45mm. There is a long very flat belly. Almost too flat, and it needs a little work. You get the original box.

Asking $110 shipped CONUS.

The Yohikane has my interest. Wanna do a trade and purchase combo? Need a saya? :D

Yoshikane has been claimed. Wow that was fast.

Aw drat, just a couple days after I posted a Yoshikane wanted thread! Please let me know if it becomes available again.

awwwww criminey. i would have been all over that yoshikane.

Back