• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning the Knife Roll sale...Nenox, Shige, Burke 52100, Mizuno Honyaki Usuba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4awd

Reaction score
Hi all

Have some items i wanted to offer to help fund an upcoming larger project. Hoping to find good homes for these.

1.) Nenox Corian Sujihiki 230mm - used in a pro environment for a few years. has some scratches and dings from use can easily be polished and dings removed just never found the time to do it. Comes with a Saya no Box
asking 300USD pp fees included will split shipping with buyer. IMAG0039.jpg

2.) Bill Burke 52100 Diff Heat Treated Triple Quenched - 250mm Suji/Slicer New Never Sharpened. Great knife with great Balance. No saya no box. The specks on the blades is camelia oil. Hamon is Visible but faint. Curly Koa handle Hidden tang construction. asking 1600 usd plus paypal and split shipping with buyer
IMAG0042.jpgIMAG0044.jpg

3.)Mizuno Tanrejo White #2 Honyaki Usuba 210mm ebony handle. Comes with saya New never used or sharpened. Doesnt even have ura sharpening done yet. Hamon is visible on back of knife. Asking 450 USD pp fees included split shipping with buyer. IMAG0025.jpgIMAG0028.jpg

4.) Shigefusa kitaeji Yanagiba 270mm Comes in Box no Saya, never used or sharpened. Tip is intact. No pics at the moment. If interested pm me your email and i can email pics of this knife. Asking 675 USD plus paypal split shipping with buyer.

i can provide more detailed pics of each knife just shoot me a PM. Knives are with me in the Philippines at the moment so will ship from there. Shipping by Courier Services fully insured. To Most of the US its about 40-65 USD b there in about 3 days. I can get exact cost once i know where to ship. Thanks

Yes its a multiple knife project from one of the best makers out there :doublethumbsup:

I'm on Micheal's list but that project is at least over a year away

Getting rid of a Burke?! Craziness, I tell you.

agreed dont do it
use it till its a toothpick other ways to fund a habit

trust me i know....

The knives these are helping to fund are from Bill also, they are a few months out but they will be the specs and length that I use, they will be my daily drivers at work... This knife is so well crafted it was a hard decision to list it... I intended it to be an everyday line knife but my new kitchen allows me to use longer blades which I prefer so figured I would offer it here for someone that may want to own a burke but not go full custom...

Will include paypal and shiping worldwide for the listed prices on these... Will consider offers if anyone has interest... Thanks

Dropping the Price on the Shigefusa Kitaeji Yanagiba 270mm... 600 USD paypal and shipped worldwide. Dont think you can get a better deal on a new Shige Kitaeji Yanagi than that. Pics Attached

Dropping the Price on the Shigefusa Kitaeji Yanagiba 270mm... 600 USD paypal and shipped worldwide. Dont think you can get a better deal on a new Shige Kitaeji Yanagi. Pics Attached. The tip has reflection on the 2nd pic makes it look like a scratch but the tip area is prestine on this one. Never used and sharpened. Got it few years back and has sat in my knife cabinet.
shigyan1.jpgshigyan2.jpgshigyan3.jpg

Shigefusa Yanagi SPF. Bill Burke Suji Pulled from listing, no longer available at the moment. Mizuno Tanrejo Kamagata usuba and Nenox 230mm Suji Still available. Thanks

Back