Quantcast
Handles on sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Handles on sale

O.k., #33 is sold -thanks! I will see if I get a few more pictures in of the rest, but I have a pretty full weekend, so we'll see...

Stefan

You're killing me Stefan.

A. I don't have anything right now that's worthy of re-handle
    B. I don't have any spare $'s to buy anything that would be worthy of re-handle.
    C. I still have stuff out w/Dave that I gotta pay for.
    D. I don't have any more internal organs to sell that I could part with.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Sorry for tormenting you, Dave D.

Just pointing out that this is running for just one more day. I was looking at them again, and a few of them are from older batches or I just think they may be more attractive at a somewhat lower price point, so I decided to just sell a few for 25% off instead of 15%. I'm not desperate, I just want to move a few things... So, the following handles are 25% off until midnight tomorrow: #6, 11, 16, 26, 30, 31, 32. All others are 15% off as before. This brings these custom pieces made mostly from selected and/or stabilized woods down to the level of generic ebony replacement handles or other handles from unstabilized materials you may find online

Stefan

I feel like buying them all up for myself.

Stefan if these don't sell then people just aren't seeing this forum because we both know this is a killer deal.

#11 is sold now, thanks! Well, I hope a few more will see it. If visibility is an issue I can extend this until the weekend and hope that more stumble across it. But maybe I have lost my touch or - even more likely - everybody who signed up here makes their own handles

Stefan

Hi again,

#4 is sold now, I will update the website later today.

I was just wondering: There are a few handles I find really nice, but the reaction to this sale has been a bit sluggish compared to previous times when I had a few extra handles. I was just wondering what the reason might be - Are they not attractive? Wrong timing? Other priorities? Too expensive? Wrong shapes or designs? Any comments or feedback would be helpful. I have to decide how to continue this and balance handle making with increasing time commitments at work, so it would just be great to know if there is still any interest out there.

Thanks,

Stefan

I wish I had the available funds to take advantage of this awesome sale (not to mention buying a knife worthy enough) Personally, 3, 8, 15 and 16 were my faves of the group, but they are all pretty bad a$$. Better believe I will be buying something in the near future for a 240/270 gyuto.

Probably a combination of things: move to a new forum, probably a lot less people seeing the information, bad economy, and the time of year when people have to pay taxes. I think right now people just don't have money!

Funds situation at the moment kept me from picking up #1 and maybe another as well. Some definite lookers there that, had I the funds available and been faster on the draw, I would have loved to pick up on sale.

I don't have any knives that need handles, except maybe a western-handled 210 Hiro. If I had some wa knives w/ manufacturer's standard handles I would have been interested in picking up one from you, as you have some really nice ones.