Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Handles on sale

Smile Handles on sale

Hi guys,

to celebrate the new forum, I wanted to do a little 'celebration sale'. But to be completely honest, I could also call it the 'help-Stefan-to-pay-his-car-repair sale'... So, here it goes:

- This sale is exclusively for members who have registered here. So, if you contact me through any other way than PMs on this forum, please confirm your KKF user name.

- All handles that are still available on my website www.japanesehandles.com are 15% off. I have not changed the prices on that website, but I am sure you can calculate the sale price yourselves.

- The sale will end on Wed, March 9, midnight EST.

- To make this more efficient for me and save me from driving across town for each handle, all handles sold during the sale will be shipped out on Sat, March 12.

- If you want the handles shipped to Dave for rehandling, the shipping is free! If you want them shipped directly to you, please add $5 for S&H.

- Of course, the usual conditions apply, i.e. if you don't like what you get, I will be happy to take it back - unless it is already on the knife, of course...

- I am happy to answer questions about the handles or matches to specific knives as good as I can, but the first firm 'I will take it' takes the prize.

- Please send payment to my Paypal address stefanaufhawaii@hotmail.com .

I hope I thought of everything. Thanks for checking this out, and I hope you will find something you like. There are a few of which I am surprised that they have not sold, yet...

Aloha,

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Hi guys,

to celebrate the new forum, I wanted to do a little 'celebration sale'. But to be completely honest, I could also call it the 'help-Stefan-to-pay-his-car-repair sale'...
    How much is a tune-up on an Aston Martin these days?
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    How much is a tune-up on an Aston Martin these days?
    Ha, I wish - Chrysler Sebring, what was I thinking? O.k., it's a 2002, but it is literally falling apart and has only 26,000 miles on it.

Stefan

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    Only 26,000 miles!?! How do you drive that much on the island?

Quote Originally Posted by The BoardSMITH View Post
    Only 26,000 miles!?! How do you drive that much on the island?
    Probably all highway miles, cruisin' on the Interstate.

Hey, we do have an interstate highway here. You need to call it that if you want federal funds for building it

Stefan

That Hawaii had an Interstate was just one of the several interesting and unique things I discovered about it in 1984, when I visited for too short a time.

A few people are thinking about one or the other, but they are still all there... I gotta start taking better pictures

Stefan