• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: BRAND NEW TI Sabatier Nogent "Tranchelard" Historical Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1925

Reaction score
Brand new w/original factory protective coating on the blades. Was going to keep packed away since I already have a duplicate set, but have decided against it. They are fantastic knives--thin and very sharp. 3" paring, 6" slicer/utility and 10" slicer. Real ebony wood handles.

After tax, shipping and brokerage fees I paid $256. I am asking $220 SHIPPED.

I will also consider a trade on a 210-240mm gyuto equal in value to my paid price.

img0643ro.jpg

img0648hz.jpg

Thanks!

Best production paring knife in the game.

yeah I need one of those. are you selling it as a whole package or would you think about breaking it apart?

yeah I need one of those. are you selling it as a whole package or would you think about breaking it apart?

Sorry, I'm only selling it as a package. I lose out too much on shipping otherwise. I will let you know if that changes though.

The profile and tip shape. It's a very useful blade for in hand work.

The profile and tip shape. It's a very useful blade for in hand work.

I agree. The full size handle is great!

I have decided to open up the trade to any knife pattern.

If you have something interesting, PM me.

Regards!

Now considering trades on non kitchen cutlery.

PM me if you have something interesting.

Back