• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Shigefusa Gyuto 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vladimir

Reaction score
Shigefusa gyuto 240
Handle: ebony cocobolo , water buffalo horn (front and rear)
Excellent condition (almost new), used several times $ 600 (paypal included), worldwide shipping FREE ;)
7470907.jpg

Here's a video of this particular knife 1:51[video=youtube;Efndu69bCaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efndu69bCaQ[/video]

Beautiful knife this shouldn't last to long, the video title is Shigefusa V Carter just curious how the Carter shaped up?

Oh it does not look like a laser.
Do you have a spine shot/dimension?
I used to own 240shige but I did not like its thickness and ended up trading it.

Though decisions....
Mortgage or yet another knife...
I really like it :hungry:

Oh it does not look like a laser.
Do you have a spine shot/dimension?
I used to own 240shige but I did not like its thickness and ended up trading it.

it is one of the three blades, which made for Marko Tsourkan by special order.
yes it is thinner than standard conditions Shigi

Width of Spine at Handle- 4.90mm
Width of Spine Above Heel- 3.10mm
Width of Spine about 1cm from the tip- 1.1mm
Blade Thickness at 1/2 way between the Spine and Edge- 2.00mm
Weight- 231gr(with the original handle this would be lighter)

Man, I wish I could take photos that well. Very nice knife GLWS. The side shot of the handle makes it look much nicer to me, like it's not so big.

My first time back on the forum in a couple weeks and the first thing I see is this... The forum is deadly when it comes to my wallet. I'm going to pretend I never saw this, as I don't need it, but I REALLY want it. Somebody please buy this.

Lets see. Great photo's, video in use. Why is this not sold already???????:scratchhead:

Not sure why....

This is a shocker...somebody please buy this knife! I have an excuse--and am still weakening. Gorgeous knife! Someone will be very happy!

Your inbox is full.

Man, I wish I could take photos that well. Very nice knife GLWS. The side shot of the handle makes it look much nicer to me, like it's not so big.

I am surprised that my knife is not for sale)))
This is one of my best and spare blades, I never thought that I would be forced to sell it, but I really need the money
Guys help me out)) fall slightly to highlight $ 540 (of which $ 75 will go to the commission for cashing,% paypal and shipping)
This is much less than I paid for it, and waited for him to get about one year
I think the new owner will be very happy with it

Back