Quantcast
Discontinue Offering Shigefusa adn Marukoyoshi - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Discontinue Offering Shigefusa adn Marukoyoshi

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    to impress the ladies of course :P
    I ain't making a sobakiri. For one thing, I barely eat any noodles, let alone soba noodles.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko, you've got a whole sheet of 52100, just cut out the handle, sharpen and OD is getting his sobakiri...

Quote Originally Posted by Rottman View Post
    Marko, you've got a whole sheet of 52100, just cut out the handle, sharpen and OD is getting his sobakiri...
    haha

Marko... you should go for it... be the only american maker of sobakiri :P

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    haha

Marko... you should go for it... be the only american maker of sobakiri :P
    No sobakiri for me. I don't like heavy and bulky knives, let alone noodle knives.

M

Haha! I was wondering why this thread was 4 pages. Last page and a half has been hilarious.

Add me to the list for a damascus sobakiri. In snakewood with matching saya please!
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

I am very intrigued to see how this all turns out. I know marko is very diligent in his work so this will be very interested to see.

Marko is a perfectionist!
    I have the honor of having a cople of samples on his work, and Im truly impressed by his work. If you want the best, you know Marko will be the one to make it.
    I really love that he is working with Devin. Devin is as many know one of my favorites. Im truly impressed by his work. I hope Devin gets his MS asap!

The only bad thing about that relationship is: Devin dont know what time is and so do Marko :P

Thanks everybody.

This project is not going to be easy, but as I have learned long ago, there is nothing you can't do, it is just how much time you put into it. I am pretty determined.

M

Best of luck to you Marko. I am also looking forward to seeing your knives.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"