What's the weather like where you are?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Nguyen

Reaction score
I had a random job today and had to do some work in the sun. I was out there for 9 hours, and it didn't feel that hot until the end. Found out it was 108 today, sheesh.

But I know that's not the worst out there.

What's it like in your neck of the woods?

We are having a crazy storm at the moment here in the Midwest. Tennis ball sized hail reported about an hour and twenty minutest west of Chicago!

High 80s, raining in the valley, sunny at the coast - as usual. Take care with that hail, that sounds frightening...

Stefan

90's and as humid as it can get without actually raining.

We were in the 90s for a few days.
But the last couple days have been in the 70s during the day and 50s at night.
Sunny every day and very low humidity. Wish it was like this year round.
My tomato plants love this weather. Me too.

I was waiting for a Phoenix resident to say 110+ degrees :laugh:

Ha, ha, ha you poor suckers in the south and southwest, sweltering in that heat and it's not even summer yet. It was in the mid '70s today with pretty low humidity here in NJ. Of course come winter when I'm shoveling 15" of snow, y'all be the ones pointing a finger and laughing at me.

raining for the past few weeks. when it doesn't rain it's 34C and sunny. blah. sweat like a pig coz of the humidity or sweat like a pig coz of the heat. wth.

90's; humid; miserable...damned fire-ants keep getting fried in the AC contactors and shorting it out!

It has been raining pretty hard and constantly for about sixty hours now. Good amount of water.

I don't think it needs to be said how wonderful the weather in California is 98% of the time. I think it is time for a few complainers to relocate. Plus we could use the extra tax revenue. Unless you are a professional slacker. Then STAY OUT!!!

The storm that blew across the Midwest last night just missed us but we sure stocked up on groceries/gas yesterday expecting much worse. Today it's pretty darn nice.
Mid 60's and sunny with a light breeze.

Dave

Upper 60s today, going up this weekend to upper 70s, then back down to the upper 60s (normal for this time of year). Needing some rain--we're about 6-8" below average for the year, and heading into the dry season. I hate schlepping buckets and hoses around.

Back