• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke 300mm White #2 Sujihiki with Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a lightly used knife, in good shape. The handle is stabilized wood, though the saya is not. Light patina, and not many signs of use. It's barely been sharpened. Very nice knife, and cuts great, I just don't think long Sujihikis go well with my uses.

$275 shipped, CONUS, OBO. paypal only.

stabilized handle? not the ho or ebony it would usually come with? Is it a custom handle? if so, interested

Kono's standard ho wood handle is stabilized as far as I am aware. I know my kono hd2's handle is and I haven't done anything to it.

it's the stock ho wood handle, but it's stabilized. i actually think the saya is too, now that i think about it, but it's less obvious.

Come on, this is a great suji at a stupid price. Trying to make a nice deal for somebody while still getting enough money to do what I need to do (put together a deposit on a nice new apartment, in this case).

Back