• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kasumi Shigefusa with Keller handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
For sale is my well used and loved Shigefusa gyuto. It's about 240 on the edge, and 49 at the heel. Lots of life left in it. It certainly doesn't look new, but it also doesn't look bad, as I refinish every time I've thinned. I've kept it quite thin at the edge and tip, and it cuts very nicely. The handle looks very nice. This comes with an Eamon Burke saya. I don't really want to sell it, particularly, but with three Heijis, a Takeda, and a Singatirin in the house, I have plenty of other knives to use (I'll probably get another, down the road), and I have other hobbies that need funding. I'd like for it to go to somebody who will use it. $400, shipped, CONUS, paypal only, for a workhorse? I'd be willing to ship over seas, but you'll have to pay for actual shipping costs. Buy it with my Konosuke sujihiki, and they are both yours for $625, shipped CONUS. Hard to take a good pic at 2 AM, but the one here should give you an idea of what it looks like. The tip looks blunt, but that's just glare.

click to embiggen

I'll take both if that's still available.
If not, second in line for shig.

Back