Quantcast
Suisin INOX Honyaki Santoku 180 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suisin INOX Honyaki Santoku 180

Look, I can take a joke but seriously guys? are you trying to make the fellow who bought this feel like an *******?
    Did you read this? it's on the home page of the forum:
    "Our goal is to connect like minded individuals through fellowship, sharing, education, discussion, and ultimately friendship."

Im glad the knife was sold, dispossessed. i too find the "santokus are for girls" vibe to be pretty unamusing.

+1
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Knife arrived in condition stated. Shipping was fast. Pleasure doing business with seller. Looking forward to using the knife.

Jay
    I'm a over-sized, under-educated, two onions a month, cutting fool.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDispossessed View Post
    Look, I can take a joke but seriously guys? are you trying to make the fellow who bought this feel like an *******?
    Did you read this? it's on the home page of the forum:
    "Our goal is to connect like minded individuals through fellowship, sharing, education, discussion, and ultimately friendship."
    agreed. some people just like to make fun of others, using the excuse "its just a joke".

Quote Originally Posted by pkjames View Post
    agreed. some people just like to make fun of others, using the excuse "its just a joke".
    That comment made by Brad Gibson was completely uncalled for.
    This is especially true on a BST where injecting personal bigotry into the thread can mean real tangible financial damage to the seller.

I might make some jokes about somethings, but I tread carefully when it can mess with someone else's hard earned money.

Instead of saying "its just a joke" he should have apologized and edited the original comment as soon as possible.

I did apologize. And honestly I was kidding around. I am currently using a carter santoku and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Please lighten up, I meant no harm. Again I am sorry if anyone was hurt from my comments... I should have never posted a comment in this b/s/t as a joke. I know things can be taken the wrong way, especially in text.
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

+ Reply to Thread