• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suisin INOX Honyaki Santoku 180

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDispossessed

Reaction score
Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow.
For sale is a Suisin INOX Honyaki Santoku 180.
Comes w box, saya and all original packaging.
Very lightly used, Sharpened three times on a gesshin 2k, 4k progression.
Profile of knife very much intact. Fit and finish is typical Suisin quality, which is to say, very nice.
Handle and saya have been conditioned with 50/50 mix of tsubaki oil and pure beeswax, they are better than new.
$250 Shipped CONUS, paypal only.
Thanks!

yeah, the cool thing about the knife is that it has a much flatter profile than their gyutos in this line (i think, never owned one), making the whole blade useful.

ok i get it, santokus are a hard sell around here. someone throw me a reasonable offer!

as said on another santouku thread. Try it out on the Bay, they go like hot cakes there.

Yeah, I just can't justify using a santucky. I think they are made for girls. My peers would laugh at me

Lol sorry its just a joke, I am not trying to offend you or anyone else. I just like to kid around!

EVERYBODY KNOW: IT'S FOR GIRLS! HA!
[video=youtube;Mbs6qDVV9Bk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbs6qDVV9Bk[/video]

Look, I can take a joke but seriously guys? are you trying to make the fellow who bought this feel like an *******?
Did you read this? it's on the home page of the forum:
"Our goal is to connect like minded individuals through fellowship, sharing, education, discussion, and ultimately friendship."

Knife arrived in condition stated. Shipping was fast. Pleasure doing business with seller. Looking forward to using the knife.

Jay

Look, I can take a joke but seriously guys? are you trying to make the fellow who bought this feel like an *******?
Did you read this? it's on the home page of the forum:
"Our goal is to connect like minded individuals through fellowship, sharing, education, discussion, and ultimately friendship."

agreed. some people just like to make fun of others, using the excuse "its just a joke".

agreed. some people just like to make fun of others, using the excuse "its just a joke".

That comment made by Brad Gibson was completely uncalled for.
This is especially true on a BST where injecting personal bigotry into the thread can mean real tangible financial damage to the seller.

I might make some jokes about somethings, but I tread carefully when it can mess with someone else's hard earned money.

Instead of saying "its just a joke" he should have apologized and edited the original comment as soon as possible.

I did apologize. And honestly I was kidding around. I am currently using a carter santoku and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Please lighten up, I meant no harm. Again I am sorry if anyone was hurt from my comments... I should have never posted a comment in this b/s/t as a joke. I know things can be taken the wrong way, especially in text.

Back