• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 270 Azai Yanigiba W2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainsausage

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I attempted to sell this knife a few months back, and here we go again. White #2, rosewood handle. Sharpened once, and still shows some scratches as well as plenty of patina. saw extensive use in a pro kitchen. Spent many a busy service portioning crusty proteins, and it still performed excellently on ahi. Not a beauty queen, but definitely gets the job done(and then some). Needs a fresh edge, but I figure anyone on this forum will take it straight to the stones anyways. Asking $250 all in, international pays shipping. photo(13).jpgimage(1).jpgimage(2).jpgimage(3).jpgimage(4).jpgimage(5).jpgimage.jpg

I forgot to post this a while back, but this knife was sold to a friend at a local restaurant. And no offense- but $200 is already half what this baby runs new at retail.

Latest posts

Back