• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S suisin inox honyaki, ealy, gengetsu, carter, masakage

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianMan

Reaction score
IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

For sale

-240mm suisin inox honyaki mioroshi deba. used in a pro kitchen for salmon, filleted about 20+ salmon with it. sharpened once by Ivan at tosho knife arts. Don't really have a need for it anymore, I don't have to fillet fish anymore. Comes with saya and original box. saya is big for it's size, it came like that. looking for $500 shipping in north America included

-240mm Delbert Ealy gyuto - 01 steel with oak and amboyna burl handle. great knife, used in a pro kitchen sharpened once by me, an amazing cutter just a little tall for me, has a nice patina. no box or saya looking for $450 shipping in north America included

- 210mm gengetsu gyuto- white steel with burnt chestnut handle. reall good workhorse knife, used in a pro kitchen, about 1mm broke off the tip, never fixed it just sharpened couple times. some scratches, just minor. I replaced it with a 210mm kato, which I like more. comes with original box and saya. looking for $300 shipping in north America included

-5.9/180mm carter high grade funayuki- white steel with custom handle I believe it is purple heart with black and white g10 ferrule. minor scratches nothing serious. just not used that much anymore, great cutter nice and thin. original box no saya. looking for $500 shipping in north America included.

-150mm masakage petty- white steel from the shimo collection. I got a 150mm rodrigue petty that has replaced this. used at home a few times, sharpened once. no saya, with box ( I think I still have original) looking for $150 shiping in north America included.

Open to trades on all knives, not really looking for anything specific maybe a suji.

Just the pucs, when i get home i can get a better one, i was in a rush and did the photo on a seat cushion

Yeah, the couch cushion makes them all look wonky.
Great knives, GLWS!

New pictures to help with interest,
Del is back on the market
IMG_0042.jpgIMG_0051.jpgIMG_0058.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0064.jpg

That Del gyuto is sweet - somebody buy that.

Price drop
Miroroshi deba- $475
Ealy gyuto-$425
Carter funayuki- $450
Gengetsu- $275
Masakage- $135

I will still cover shipping in north America

Masakage and Gengetsu sold
Suisin, Carter, Delbert still available

last price drop,
Mioroshi deba- $450
Carter funayuki- $375

One last week, if they don't sell I will take these of the market
Price drop-
Deba-$425
Carter- $350

I think everyone got their Carters in last mo.'s sale.

Latest posts

Back