Quantcast
Prayers for Hunter - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Hunter

That is great news!

that's great news to hear...

I always google to find out. Did the doctor(s) find out what is the cause of the"overload" of brain activity? how can this ever be prevented and what steps to take so that it can be averted.

Best Wishes adn take care.

rgds
    d

excellent news!
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

That is fantastic news Randy. My thoughts and prayers for his continued well being.

Randy:

I just caught this and am delighted to hear such good news. I have been there and understand your fears. Prayers are with you all.

Keith
    If you reach the age of 60 without becoming a curmudgeon, you haven't been paying attention.

Wanted to update the KKF family.

First off thanks for your prayer support. God is faithful and has heard them all. He has answered loud and clear! HUNTER IS FINE!!! After all the testing, foll-up testing, and more testing. The results are in and show no residual seizure activity in his brain!!! No issues or abnormality's in his brain or nervous system!!! Basically, Hunter was given a clean bill of health with no restrictions!

Hunter has started his first year of football, and has been at every practice for the last few weeks. He is going to be a force to be reckoned with on the field!

Hunter read through this thread and I think he shed a tear. He asked me to tell them "God is GOOD" (I dont know where he learns these things) lol But I sure am proud of him! He asked my Mother a couple weeks ago to baptize him. So this weekend we are at the lake and Hunter will be Baptized.

In closing I have to agree with Hunter here and say. Thank God and I thank him for all of you! (our KKF Family)

I am always surprised but never disappointed by how God works things out!! His timing, His plan, His favor, and his provision is always MORE THEN ENOUGH!

Stay sharp
    Randy Haas
    HHH Knives

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

God is good, glad Hunter is okay and enjoying himself out on the field.

Absolutely Randy.
    I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Awesome!
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Randy: glad to hear Hunter is well. Say hi to him for me and congratulations. I look forward to hearing more about his escapades on the football field- he sure will be a force to be reckoned with! Best Eric

+ Reply to Thread