Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Hunter

Thanks guys.

Hunter is doing fine. no further Seizures and or complications. THANK GOD!!

We will continue Thursday with some further testing. Then see what the doctor recommends from there.

Thanks so much guys for the prayers and comments of encouragement.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

All the best wishes for your son and family

I'm glad he's OK Randy - yes it's frightening - been there, done that.

Great news Randy. Hope the tests can tell you some more, it's always more difficult when you don't know what it is.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

Prayers sent.

About two years ago I had an episode where my heart started doing flip-flops. Went to the emergency room and spent the night in the hospital. Long story short, my cardiologist says that sometimes the body just has a "short circuit" that can scare the sh*t out of you , but winds up being nothing. I hope this is the case with Hunter. I also know how frustrating it can be to know something's not right, but have all the tests come back negative. Makes you crazy - relieved, but crazy. Hope the good news continues and we'll keep Hunter in our prayers.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

DB. Thats Crazy. Yet strangely enough makes sense. Im glad to hear stuff like this.

So its been 5 days and Hunter is ding well. No further Seizures and or complications. THANK GOD!! All the tests that were ran so far have shown nothing. Were waiting on results from the testing done on Thursday morning.

We are proclaiming "One and done"

I showed Hunter this thread and a tear swelled up in his eyes. He wanted to to tell you "Thanks" It really meant alot to him to know all of you guys and gals were prayin for him and cared enough to send good wishes. and advise .etc..

Stay sharp my friends!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

God bless.

Hello and good day. I just wanted to share that Hunter has not had any more issues, (Thank God)

He is starting to feel safe to run and play again. without fear. As it should be!

We spent a few days at the lake. The fresh air, change of scenery and all the young girls there really took hunters mind off of this! lol He would turn 3 shades of red if he sees this post. lol Yet it was good to watch him enjoy some of the little things that make life worth livin! Including BBQ!!

I also was able to sorta hit reset when we were there and spent some time with God and my family. Much needed on both accounts! I really cant tell you what it has meant to me having a place to sorta vent. and more so having friends who care. Thanks KKF!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

Great news Randy! Glad to hear it.
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono