Quantcast
Prayers for Hunter - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Hunter

You just made my day.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Good news, Randy!

Thanks for sharing this Randy. So happy to hear about Hunter. Gives us all a chance to pause and reflect on what's truly important in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Hello and good day. I just wanted to share that Hunter has not had any more issues, (Thank God)

He is starting to feel safe to run and play again. without fear. As it should be!

We spent a few days at the lake. The fresh air, change of scenery and all the young girls there really took hunters mind off of this! lol He would turn 3 shades of red if he sees this post. lol Yet it was good to watch him enjoy some of the little things that make life worth livin! Including BBQ!!

I also was able to sorta hit reset when we were there and spent some time with God and my family. Much needed on both accounts! I really cant tell you what it has meant to me having a place to sorta vent. and more so having friends who care. Thanks KKF!

Blessings
    Randy

I just saw this thread for the first time and I'm so glad to read the outcome.

Randy,

So good to here the news!!! I know what you are going through and would not wish that anguish on anyone. If you ever need to talk to someone who has had to deal with these type of issues before, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Don't we have a meeting coming up soon on Sushi's effect on your hunger glands?

Update. on Hunter. . Hes still doing well with no further seizures. We have been to many doctors, and have one more apt for another test this week.

So far they have not found anything to worry about and cant tell us WHY?? the first one even happened.

I am praying and believing this was a one and done thing!! That will never happen again.

Thanks to all for the support and kindness. God Bless YA!

God is GOOD!!!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Fingers are crossed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I just saw this thread for the first time and I'm so glad to read the outcome.
    +1

Glad he's doing well.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Thanks Guys for your prayers and thoughts as we have been going through this with my son Hunter.

I have a new report. and its GOOD!! The doctors have tested and re tested Hunter. MRI, CT scans, and many other tests I cant remember the names of. They did a thorough job.. And they cant find anything "wrong" This is the sum of the whole. Hunter is fine, normal, and without any of the things they know to cause problems like this. Thank God! There is no further testing scheduled. and have been no further seizure's or complications!

As I have said many times. God is GOOD. and not just some of the times. But ALL the time! And he hears and answers prayers! AMEN!!
    Thanks again guys for your prayers and support!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Best news I've heard in a long time Randy. God has blessed.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

+ Reply to Thread