Quantcast
Prayers for Hunter - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Prayers for Hunter

This will most likely be my last post in this thread. But its a GOOD ONE!

First, I gota say.. I am so blessed to have friends on line who not only shoot up a prayer and good thoughts, But come through into real life with calls and visits. So thank you all.. Virtual high five!!!!

Everything for Hunter has been going well. Hes been practicing 5 days a week for a month now. His health overall is perfect. Hes starting to thin out a bit from all the football practice. Im proud of him for sticking it out even when his body and mind tried to tell him he should just quit. Yet he carried on and the return for his effort has been a boost in his self esteem. A boost in his health and I believe his future. and his person.

Today is the first game. He is a lineman. And anyone who knows Hunter will know that hes built to be a lineman! I think today he will be playing Guard. Beings this is the first game with first year kids. That may change a few times B4 everyone gets in where they fit in.

Anyways. I am gona say a prayer with him this morning and send him into battle. Go Red Raiders!!

God Bless YA!
    Randy

I forgot to mention. God is GOOD!! ALL the time

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Great to hear! Go Hunter!!!
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Great news, Randy! I still need to send my buddy Hunter a necker. Don't tell him, though.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Go "squash" some one Hunter!!!

Hunter did some smashing!! The coach played him for over 3/4 of the game on Offence Hunter held his ground and really dominated.

The game was close. In true high school football form. The last drive decided the winner! The Red Raiders not only played there first game, they lost there first game... Yet Hunter came away feeling this game was a small victory. He didn't expect to get as much pay time as he did. not being the starting Guard on the line up. So he was happy and excited. Gota love High school football!

Here is a few photos from the game.

God Bless YA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	football 007.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	18697   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	football 012.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	18698  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	football 039.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	18699  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives