• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas Damascus 240mm and Stamped Maruka Asagi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
So, it finally happened. I will shed tears to see this knife go, but I am still on the list for a Devin and hopefully when my turn comes around I will have the funds to get it.

For your consideration- 240mm Devin Thomas Damascus- Asking $1400 Shipped (Conus) all others pay shipping.
There are a few surface scratches on a small part of the knife which can be seen from the second picture. I am not sure they can be buffed out, and I did not try for fear of ruining the finish.
DSC_0927.jpg
DSC_0928.jpg
DSC_0929.jpg

I have not had much luck in selling in selling my "razor" stones here, but this is quite a special stone and I am hoping it will go to a great home.

Nakayama Maruka (Stamped) Kamisori Asagi (full sized stone and close to 1" thick)- This is a Lv 5+ stone and is an incredibly smooth final finisher and beautiful. I have used it a few times and it remains unlapped. This will last several generations

Asking: $700 shipped (Conus) all others pay shipping
DSC_0930.jpg
DSC_0931.jpg

DT Sold. Congratulations to the new owner...This is a true work of art and an astounding tool.

Nakayama maruka Light Asagi dropped to $625 shipped CONUS, all others pay actual shipping.

Back