Thread: Honey colored horn

Honey colored horn

Okay seriously, where can I get honey colored horn. I just ordered some from Jantz and its black with a few tan streaks.....

I know totally what you mean. I ordered the Jantz honey horn a few years ago and was surprised to say the least when it looked suspiciously similar to their standard black horn. I've had a horrible time sourcing blond and honey horn in the US for the past few years.

-daniel

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    Okay seriously, where can I get honey colored horn. I just ordered some from Jantz and its black with a few tan streaks.....

I maybe able to help.
    PM inbound

Scratch that, For some reason you can not receive messages.
    Shot me a PM if you are interested.

Engorged Member
    Honey colored horn is dark.
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Just to clarify, I'm talking cream horn.
    Honey horn from Jantz is dark. I think if you describe the horn as honey it should reassemble the actual colour of honey.
    Jantz should just call theres almost black horn, that would solve a lot of confusion.

Thanks, I will see if I can get someone to send you my email.

I can get you some 1" blanks. They are too short for large size handles, but for petties, they are fine.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com