• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hakka Kan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
Hopefully I am coming down the finish line to what I will be posting for sale.

Here is a Hakka Kan (Tree Ring) (7.75 x 2.75 x 1.5") (Lv 2.5).
This is an exceptionally rare stone because of its appearance. It is very soft and easy for beginners to use, and does a great job on honyaki. Approximate grit (6-8k) and very smooth and buttery.

Asking- $650 Shipped CONUS, all other pay actual shipping.

This photo did not come out nearly as vibrant as the stone is in reality with BRIGHT yellow, red, creamy white, and green.

Tree+Ring+Hakka.jpg

Tree Ring Hakka.jpg

I will accept offers on this stone if anyone is interested.

I also have a full set of Full Sized (Hone Sized) Fully Stamped Asano Nagura (Botan, Tenjyou, Mejiro), that I would like to sell as a set but am willing to sell individually. If anyone is genuinely interested I will take the time to take some photos, but I am insanely busy at the moment. PM me for interest. Thanks,
Chris

Dam that is a very beautiful stone. I am surprised it hasn't it wasn't snagged up already.

Price drop to $590 shipped CONUS, All others pay actual shipping.

Hi All,

I need some quick sells on the remaining stones I have on the BST, so I am doing some hard price dropping. The Hakka Kan I am going to drop to $480 plus paypal fee and shipping

I believe the Red Aoto is sold, unless there's a second one I don't know about.

Hi All,

I need some quick sells on the remaining stones I have on the BST, so I am doing some hard price dropping. The Hakka Kan I am going to drop to $480 plus paypal fee and shipping

Is the kan still available?

I don't think cwrightthruya really visits these parts these days. Yes, he hasn't told me directly, but 99% certain this one is gone

If I remember right he combined all the stone sales to 1 thread, and posted it being sold there.

He's told me they're all but gone - a few nagura still, and 1 or 2 that 'people didn't seem to want' (more razor-type stones I believe).

It was a sale not to be missed!

Back