• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misono dragon gyuto custom Dave handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamanegiKin

Reaction score
Really sucks to sell this one but I have no choice.
240 Misono swedish carbon gyuto w/saya.
Handle was done by Dave with red eye koa from burl source, black g10 liners and nickel silver pins.
The handle came out amazing on this.
Sharpened a handful of times on gesshin 400, 2k, 6k.
Has a mostly gray patina with some blue in it.
Aaaand that's about all I can think of at the moment.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Asking $300 includes paypal and shipping conus.
Thanks

20130617_180251.jpg

20130617_180237.jpg

20130617_180226.jpg

20130617_180213.jpg

20130617_180203.jpg

Damn I almost pulled the trigger on this. Would have had martell koa dragon twins. Would have been awesome. Sorry you had to let this one go. I know exactly how sweet this knife is.

Damn I almost pulled the trigger on this. Would have had martell koa dragon twins. Would have been awesome. Sorry you had to let this one go. I know exactly how sweet this knife is.

Double dragon lol!

I'm pretty much in love with mine, even after all these years. Nice buy!

4 minutes, you guys are slacking...

Stefan

if i had seen this beauty early enough and if i hadn't just bought one myself, i would have pulled the trigger for this beast! but there are way too many 'ifs' in that sentence...

love the handle, congrats to the buyer. and to the OP: i hear ya, i can almost feel how hard it must be to let go...

Back