Thread: WTB Devin Thomas carbon Gyuto

WTB Devin Thomas carbon Gyuto

Hi Guys,
    I'm hoping somebody here is willing to part with a Carbon DT, I'd prefer non- ITK
    225-270 Gyuto, Wa or Western, Dammy or San Mai
    Please PM with any offers (I have some nice things for potential trade also)
    Thanks in Advance
    Cheers
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Huw, if I could ask you.

You have a Kato and a few other amazing toys. When you receive your DT could you do a little video testing? Mostly Im interested in veg prep carrots lengthwise and thick slices, onions, celeriac.

Thats no provo, I just want to see something like that from a person I trust.
    Cheers

I will do that Mike. Today I did a little 6 Gyuto shoot out "battle onion brunoise"
    Huw

Quote Originally Posted by Von blewitt View Post
    I will do that Mike. Today I did a little 6 Gyuto shoot out "battle onion brunoise"
    Video to follow?
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

This worked out spectacularly!!!
    I'm now curious if anyone has a DT 270mm Suji they are willing to part with

Cheers
    Huw

I have a 240 devin Damascus stainless gyuto is be willing to part with. I know you asked carbon not stainless but just figured if put it out there.

-Chuck

Edit: unless "this worked out" means you found a gyuto already. Sorry if so.

Bumping this up,
    I'm really keen to find a western handled DT gyuto, up to 240mm. I would love Damascus or San Mai.

Am happy to purchase outright, but also have some cool things to trade including a Rader, DT, Kikuryu etc

Thanks for looking
    Huw