Being Among Men

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
Courtesy of the State of Wisconsin.

Similar to being at the firehouse.

Strangely comforting.

"The Man" still sucks.

Yep.

If you want to dance you have to pay the piper.

You have web access in stir? Amazing . . . do you have TV too? There's a hockey game on tonight. :cool2:

How did you earn such an exclusive reservation?

Let me see if I have this right.
You went dancing, but neglected to pay the musician so they locked you up in jail.

Huber, I'm relatively free until 10:30.

Sweet part is the Huber sarge is the mother of one of my dishwashers. I also know her mom from the dog park. wOOt!

Huber, I'm relatively free until 10:30.

Sweet part is the Huber sarge is the mother of one of my dishwashers. I also know her mom from the dog park. wOOt!

Huber.

Mmmmmmm....... Huber Bock... Mmmmmmm....

Dang, that really stinks. Is it related to the weapon charge from last year? Hope you are only there for a couple weeks max.

If you've been in county before - well you know the drill . . . if not then pucker up cause it do get cold . . . [video=youtube;I_oaTP_oRsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_oaTP_oRsc[/video]

Wow, it's never boring here... That actually may be a good idea. Still offically unemployed and needing to find a new place to live in July, I could just do what he deserves to the guy who ruined my career and get accomodation and food courtesy of the State of Hawaii. I am sure there will be Spam on the menu.

Hope things work out for you, Salty.

Stefan

Might be able to get catered meals from a local restaurant....I heard there is a decent place. Enjoy the reading time and get home safely.

Stock up on Zoom Zooms and Wham Whams before getting in a Yukor game. Hope you get out soon.

Dave

W T F Scott!!! I wish I could cross the state line to come visit you....but then I would end up in jail:D

If things don't go well on Thursday, I'll be making te same thread, lol.

Was it that guy from Office Space that said "watch your corn hole bud..."

Strip, bend over, lift your genitals, open your mouth, lift your tongue, etc..........

Dang, that really stinks. Is it related to the weapon charge from last year? Hope you are only there for a couple weeks max.

No but it didn't help. Speaking of which, I stopped carrying after I lost my wallet on a fishing trip last year. My permit was in it. Someone found it two months ago and sent it back with everything still in it. Now I have to find a replacement for my carry piece that was confiscated. Walther PPS.

Scott, I've been worried about you, so much that I had a dream that you got out and went straight........................to Vegas to live it up. True story.

Hoss

Wildboar brought this website to my attention. Not by best photo.

Thats after sleeping (trying) on the cement floor for 18 hours.

Back