Quantcast
Stupid Rosle Lefty peeler
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Rosle Lefty peeler

Stupid Rosle Lefty peeler

Somebody should tell Rosle that you peel away from you, not towards you, making their lefty peeler a righty, in my book! Damn $35 POS!!!!

I should've just got the righty and used it the right way!

Anyone else?
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I can see how this is plexing. For some dumbass reason I go to myself when using one of these. happy hunting.
    Chewie's the man.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I actually have seen a lot of people that peel toward themselves! It drives me nuts!
    Chris, PM me your addy, I've got a peeler that I can send you that only works if I peel towards myself, and I'm a righty.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

I peel towards myself. Kuhn rikon peeler. Unless the object is too floppy to hold itself stiff (insert joke) then I peel away. I find that I can turn the veg quicker w/ my left hand and pull towards myself with my right. I also believe that its easier following the natural curve of whatever veg by pulling towards yourself to avoid creating a cubist outcome.

ive never ever seen anybody in germany peeling away from him. cant even imagine how that would look like. is there a video of that technique?

I didn't know peelers were directional/handed?? I use the rosle crosswise swivel one and peel vertically by pulling downward which I guess would be 'towards the user'

I stand over a garbage and by peeling away from me, can actually shoot the peels directly in the trash. It's fast, and there is no way peeling up, could possible be faster.

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    Somebody should tell Rosle that you peel away from you, not towards you, making their lefty peeler a righty, in my book! Damn $35 POS!!!!

I should've just got the righty and used it the right way!

Anyone else?
    Yep I read a lot of reviews on Amazon to get the correct one. A left handed one for me, peel away from me with my right hand. Sounds like you're left handed and needed a right handed peeler.

It is a phenomenal peeler.

-AJ

Well, I popped the blade off and flipped it. Will bring it back to work for a run tonight...

Thanks for listening to my whining, lol.

I was a huge Kyocera fan for years, but I broke them constantly; so I gave up. Went to OXO, Kuhn Rikon, etc...just haven't fallen in love with anything yet.

Do you guys use Y peelers or swivel peelers?

Oh, and I'm a leftie who peels towards himself..

+ Reply to Thread