Quantcast
Charity art piece

Thread: Charity art piece

Charity art piece

This is a piece I did for a local event, Broken Deck Art. It is used by the local skate shop for a charity event. Just thought I would share. Love to hear your thoughts or if anyone else does stuff like this. Oh and this is all done with spray cans.

Name:  photo-9.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  16.7 KB

I use to hang my old broken skateboards on my wall, I think I had up to 17 at one point.
    Never thought of painting them though. Very interesting idea, have you done many?

First one I have ever done on a skateboard, like I said it is a big charity event where everyones medium is a broken deck. All funds raised go to the local skate park. I usually use canvas, and in my younger years, a wall...

So today while skateboarding in to work, a cop almost hit me in his car ( I was in the bike lane). He pulled me over and gave me a ticket. Apparently it is illegal to skateboard in California..... I cannot actually believe I got a ticket for harmlessly riding my skateboard down the street. I want to slap that cop.
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller