Did you guys hear about this brillian idea. OH Man, what a dumb ass. Though you guys would get hoot out of this.
A Jagermeister promo event in Leon, Mexico, went horribly wrong Saturday when a party planner had the not-so-bright idea of dumping barrels of liquid nitrogen into the swimming pool to create a cool smoke effect. As soon as the chemical hit the water, it sparked a reaction with the chlorine, forming a toxic haze. Partyers were left gasping for breath, and swimmers quickly passed out. Paramedics rescued revelers, some unconscious, and rushed them to the hospital. Many are reportedly suffering from cardiovascular problems, and one remains in a coma.