• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Gyuto and Suji/petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdm_magic

Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for a new 240mm gyuto, and I want to try out a 210mm suji/petty too.

I also want to try a 12 inch knife of some sort.

Don't really care about the handle, nor if its been beaten and abused a little (as long as the price reflects that :spiteful:)

Oh, and I'm a leftie too.

Budget for both is around 400USD, split however, plus shipping to UK. If I'm buying from the US, I might have a few requests of things that I'd like buying and shipping over with it, if you're okay with that.

So yeah, show me what you've got lying about

Yes you did... Still pissed you beat me to that DT :angry1: Nice score again.

when you decide the 270 is too long... haha ill happily take it off your hands.
:groucho:

Noone has a 210mm petty they want to sell? Or a big beast old carbon..?

Well to be fair there aren't that many to choose from. BluewayJapan has a Sakai Yusuke white steel 210 suji for $170, I think that's about the cheapest good one there is.

I'm not really looking for something new, I'm hoping someone can pop up with a Kono at a good price. Farfetched I know, but if the impossible is going to happen anywhere it will be here..

Back