i dont know about you guys, but sara and i love these commercials... i heard some awesome ones this afternoon and wanted to share... any ones you've heard of?
*His shadow frequently appears on multiple best dressed lists.
*On multiple occasions, he has vouch for himself.
*When he holds a woman's purse, he looks intimidating.
*He can play Chopin on the drums.
*His tailgate parties have caused game delays.
*Eskimos have seven different words to describe his beard.
*Even his nod sounds like a plan.
and here are some others:
- He lives vicariously through himself.
- He once taught a German shepherd to bark in Spanish.
- He never says something tastes like chicken Ė not even chicken.
- Heís been known to cure narcolepsy, just by walking into a room.
- He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
- His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser manís entire body.
- Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact number.
- Heís a lover, not a fighter, but heís also a fighter, so donít get any ideas.
- When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.
- His shirts never wrinkle.
- He is left-handed. And right-handed.
- If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.
- He has amassed an incredibly large DVD library, and it is said that he never once alphabetized it.
- You can see his charisma from space.
- The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
- He once punched a magician. Thatís right. You heard me.
- If a monument were built in his honor, Mt. Rushmore would closeÖ due to poor attendance.
- His blood smells like cologne.
- His organ donation card also lists his beard.
- On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him.
- He doesnít believe in using oven mitts, nor potholders.
- His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.
- His cereal never gets soggy. It sits there, staying crispy, just for him.
- The pheromones he secretes have been known to affect people miles away, in a slight but measurable way.
- His hands feel like rich brown suede.
- He owns three sports cars and rents five.
- He once taught a horse to read email for him.
- He once brought in $13 million at a charity bachelor auction, which was a lot of money at the time.
- Respected archaeologists fight over his discarded apple cores.
- He is the most interesting man in the world.