Porcine Nirvana

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I do love my Bacon. An ex once told me that it was amazing that I hadn't grown a curly tail because of the amount of Bacon that I eat. Long story short I found an excellent bacon worth trying. Loveless Cafe bacon is good smokey flavor but still fairly balanced. Worth a try if you're looking for something different.

I do an avocado, tomato and bacon salad lightly dressed that this bacon rocks in.

Pesky

MMMMMMMM Bacon where do you find it.:hungry:

Are you with the epicmealtime crew? They eat bacon like its going out of style.

That's it! I was a member of a bacon of the month club and it was one of the monthly offerings.

Pesky

BTW...the jalapano smoked bacon is great in a BLT+A.

Pesky

Really like country ham salty goodness .
Bacon of the month club and beer of the month club no need to leave the the house .:drool:

Steeley, did you hear that Stone Brewery is opening up a beer halp at Liberty Station? So excited!

Pesky

HELL lets get jobs there!:happyyes:

I'm personally a huge fan of Nueske's for both sausage and bacon -- and their liverwurst is fab as well.

:hungry::EDance2::moonwalk::tongue4::drool::notworthy::dance:OOh, Nueske's applewood smoked bacon--

Yes to the floss...white elephant gift couple of years ago. Love Nueskes! I guess its all a matter of tastes...stainless vs. Carbon?

Pesky

God no! Have you tried it? On that note..have you tried bacon brickle? Amazing on vanilla ice cream with homemade caramel sauce!
Pesky

No, I haven' tried it yet. I just came across it in a cooking magazine today, but I think I am going to to have to work through my kilo of trout roe that I already have. However, my daughter loves caviar, so I might have to break down and put in an order.

Negative on the bacon brickle, but that sounds great. Vendor?

k.

Back