Quantcast
Petty! 1095 High Carbon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petty! 1095 High Carbon

Randy: Thank you so much for sharing your shop, skills, and time with me, it was awesome! Just so everyone knows, Randy is very modest. This knife came out well despite my participation, mostly cause Randy is so skilled. I lost count of the times i said " uh Randy, I think I messed this up!" He would just have a look, ask if he could take over for a sec, and fix the error, give me a pointer or two , and let me have at it again! He also pays amazing attention to detail. I am glad he encouraged me to do my best, especially with the handle, since it looks, and feels great. Thank you sensei (sp?)

The knife looks excellent Eric . Nice job! Having a chance to make together with Randy makes this virtually priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Randy: Thank you so much for sharing your shop, skills, and time with me, it was awesome! Just so everyone knows, Randy is very modest. This knife came out well despite my participation, mostly cause Randy is so skilled. I lost count of the times i said " uh Randy, I think I messed this up!" He would just have a look, ask if he could take over for a sec, and fix the error, give me a pointer or two , and let me have at it again! He also pays amazing attention to detail. I am glad he encouraged me to do my best, especially with the handle, since it looks, and feels great. Thank you sensei (sp?)
    Eric. Im glad that we managed to get somthing done with all the other stuff going on. It was a pleasure to have you in the shop.

Thanks and God Bless YA!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives