nearing completion

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Todays tidy up's

finished up 10 wa handles (12 really, I tossed 2)
tapered tang parer
Lamson collaboration
S35VN pettysuki (mokume bolsters not shown)
ladder damascus folder

Looks great! Don't you love it when the day is done and you have something completed that you can take in your hand?

Stefan

Yes, but recently, those days seem few and far between! Work has been a gong show. I had today off, so I started at 6:30, and was at the bench till 2:30. Now to make something for dinner for the missus and my girls.

Nice Pierre, glad to see you back in action! With each new completed knife of yours, I get one step closer to mine :knife: .

Gong show is the norm in the patch even for people with barely a pulse. Nice to see the new work getting handles. Plus, on a day like this you can't really do lots outside. :biggrin:

beautiful work, cant wait to see it completed and to one day own one of your knives as well.

Hoping that some western mid techs are nearing completion too. ;)

She also said not to eat things off the top of the garbage, but if it's in a pizza box....

Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming up!

Haha! If your eating pizza out of the garbage, I can tell you for free what will be coming up!!

Back