My fifteen minutes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gratz man. I always wanted to know if correct spelling and sentence structure is judged to get this.

From someone that can type a word a min. on my phone YOU ROCK!!

Thats awesome! And a not so obsure record like so many others, hotly contested im sure! Hows your speed chopping?!?

The text:
"The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human."

What was your time?....I didn't see it listed....ryan

[video=youtube;j7MIuZnrJOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j7MIuZnrJOY#![/video] why is this guy not counted. :scratchhead:

I'll bet you're really good with video games too.

Thanks, guys!

The time is in the description below the photo. For sighted it is 20.53s; for blindfolded it is 25.90s. Incidentally, my blindfolded time is better than the previous sighted record (25.94s).

Actually, I'm not a gamer! I wasted too much time in my youth playing Ultima II (anybody remember that?) that I decided I wouldn't play another video game.

Magnus, there are certain rules one needs to follow, and I can't tell from the video whether Keymonk does. I'm curious why Keymonk didn't submit their evidence (or maybe they did?). If I break some of the rules, I can do it sighted in under 10 seconds.

Unfortunately, I can't talk about any of the details or share a video. My employer wouldn't be too happy. :sad0:

Best regards,

Mark

[video=youtube;j7MIuZnrJOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j7MIuZnrJOY#![/video] why is this guy not counted. :scratchhead:

because he was swyping not typing.. if you are not familiar with swype , it is a keyboard option on some android phones.. you do not lift your fingers from the keyboard but move them across from /to the letters you want the chip does the rest. if you go back to the video, at one point, you will see 'tracers' that mark the route of his fingers. I accidentally enabled swype once [insert I am dumber than my smartphone icon here]

lol im 25 :) i do know what swype is. however i didnt know it was against the rules to use it.

If I break some of the rules, I can do it BLINDFOLDED NO HANDED in under 6 seconds. :rofl2: haha just kidding, voice command should do the trick thou ;)

congratz to the records and tobad we could not see em !

lol im 25 :) i do know what swype is. however i didnt know it was against the rules to use it.

If I break some of the rules, I can do it BLINDFOLDED NO HANDED in under 6 seconds. :rofl2: haha just kidding, voice command should do the trick thou ;)

congratz to the records and tobad we could not see em !
My sons are older than you. And this is my first post from my phone:biggrin:

That's pretty cool, Mark! I always get a kick out of sending things to Microsoft. It just seems different, I guess.

I hardly use my computer. Basically, my entire forum experience is on my phone.

Why would your employerbe unhappy about the reccords that you set in your free time? Unless perhaps you work for MS and set it using a droid or ios device....

Yeah Mark. Lord British rocks, right?

Thanks, guys!

Actually, I'm not a gamer! I wasted too much time in my youth playing Ultima II (anybody remember that?) that I decided I wouldn't play another video game.

Back