• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS (USA) - Shapton Pro whetstones 15K and 30K - BRAND NEW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkdc

Reaction score
A few years ago, I went a little overboard and purchased all the Shapton Pro stones. Well... I have no need of these very high grit stones since I'm not a razor guy. They were purchased at CKTG. The plastic wrap and cardboard packaging has been removed. I wrote the grit and micron size in Sharpie pen on the plastic cases. But the stones themselves have NEVER been used. I'll guarantee that they are brand new and have never touched steel.

Asking $350 for the 30K stone Shipped CONUS.
Asking $100 for the 15K stone. Shipped CONUS.

$420 for both via PayPal.

Thanks for looking.

See now if you had posted these before the Shapton Edge Pro stones I would've bought these for myself instead of buying the Edge Pro ones for the wife. :curse::curse: Ain't that a *****. She's always making out. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!

LOL. Sorry, Ru5ty1.

The 30K stone has been claimed.

I had a chance to try out a 30k stone in the pass a round. I wish I hadn't forgot my phone at home today, I would have got the 30k. gratz with the sale.

You're going to make me regret selling it! LOL. Your edge wasn't running after using the stone?

Back