Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dinner in Raleigh with MuchoBocho

Are you heading up this way?
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Are you heading up this way?
    I wish I was....I've got to turn around after I get to fleetwood though. I do come to NJ occasionally for work...and Manhattan...will definitely look to connect when I'm headed that way.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    Heh, I tried to encourage Jon + Sarah to do this...get a JKI RV and make a trip around the country.....maybe KOA living isn't for Venetians?I forgot a couple of pics from Sat night. Even MuchoBocho's daughters get in on the actiokn: This is his oldest, using her own knife to make sweet-n-sour apples for me--she sprinkled the apples with malic acid to make a more healthy version of Sour Patch Kids (one of my guilty pleasures, actually)! His youngest then made a version with English Cucumbers...which was better than you'd guess. I also got to visit with their pet mice and hermit crabs. MB is a great father to these young ladies.
    Check out the technique too: pinch grip, claw hand...she's going to be showing me up in a couple of years!

Cooking in my home kitchen isn't fun, lol, way way to small, but when you head here, we will nerd out on beer and brewin and bread at the brewery. Hope you like some funky beers, been messing with a lot of wild yeast lately, and my first lambic.

That dinner looks amazing BTW!! And the sour cucumber sounds pretty good, I'll have to try that sometime.
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Wow man, that all looks so nice. Food looks awesome Mucho and family. Congrats on the vaca Zwi, well deserved after 6 years. Keep posting pics. Good stuff here

Nice! Looks like so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jmadams13 View Post
    Cooking in my home kitchen isn't fun, lol, way way to small, but when you head here, we will nerd out on beer and brewin and bread at the brewery. Hope you like some funky beers, been messing with a lot of wild yeast lately, and my first lambic. That dinner looks amazing BTW!! And the sour cucumber sounds pretty good, I'll have to try that sometime.
    Glad it's not just me that thinks the tangy-cuke is a good idea! I absolutely LOVE lambic...I have a gueze in my fridge right now, waiting on the mood to strike! I've had all kinds of funky stuff from the brewery. I even made a blueberry lambic at home some years ago,...obvoiusly, I didn't give it the full multi-year treatment they get in belgium...it didn't last very long anyway :o Stoked about seeing you near gettysburg!