Delivered today ooh lala

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric

Reaction score
Hi: I just wanted to share a few images a my new HHH knife
Feather Damascus by randy jr, knife by Randy Hass
Carbon steel, ebony and mammoth ivory handle.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

That sure is a beauty. Reminds me of the "Tuxedo"knife he made for the giveaway. Enjoy!

I'd love something like that in 1095 or W2 with a nice hamon line.

serious adult toy here! i don't like fancy handles that much but that's a magnificent blade!

Great photos Eric! Thanks for posting them.. Love the first picture where you capture the grain of the ivory and the reflection. Awesome!

-Said it before and I'll say it again: that man is the king of bling. Even his sig has JJ Abrams quality lense flares!

Seriously though, some really excellent attention to detail there: I love how the centerline of the pattern lines up with the bottom of the bolster and the tip of the blade.

Randy is truly a skilled artist! His skill and aesthetic sensibility are daunting.

The handle fits my hand perfectly. The ivory is warm and secure in hand, so I imagine
It will serve as well as it looks

Last edited:
After reading so many great reviews of Tillman leder's 210 niolox suji I contacted him and ordered one. Just got word that its on its way, so I don't have it yet, but it will be arriving shortly: here it isimage.jpg

image.jpg

This will be my third stainless knife, which are wife friendly- although she's too scared of the tanaka gyuto! :biggrin:

Tillman was a joy to interact with. Eric

Very cool knife. Nice photos, too!

Stefan

nice knife!

for wife issues remember: if she isn't scared then its not sharp enough :)

Great knife, I love my 210 from Tilman.

Back