thoughts and suggestions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellminded1

Reaction score
Ok guys, i am in the market for a new toy, mainly a gyuto. I had a few in mind but I wanted to see your suggestions. Budget of around 400. I would prefer carbon and a wa handle although I really want to try a dragon. So any thoughts would be great or of someone has a knife they may want to part with that fits the bill, please let me know.
Cheers
Ken

Budget of around 400. I would prefer carbon and a wa handle although I really want to try a dragon.
If you already know you want to try a Misono Swedish Carbon I would suggest to get it now, and postpone the choice of a more expensive wa-gyuto. The more knives you've used, the better you know what kind of profile, geometry, weight, balance you're looking for.

If you already know you want to try a Misono Swedish Carbon I would suggest to get it now, and postpone the choice of a more expensive wa-gyuto. The more knives you've used, the better you know what kind of profile, geometry, weight, balance you're looking for.

I have multiple knives with different profiles and weight , just wanted to see if someone has something to offer or others suggestions.

Back