A couple more...
Which one do you guys think would go well with a damascus blade?
1. Buckeye burl
2. Marcian masure birch burl
3. Box elder burl
4. Box elder burl
5. Spalted chechen burl
6. Spalted marcian masure birch burl
7. Marcian masure birch burl
8. Teal and black buckeye burl scales
9. Chechen Burl
10. Redish spalted marcian masure birch burl
11. Spalted marcian masure birch burl
12. Diamond willow burl
13. Diamond willow burl
Opps, did it again!
Hmmmm, I'd be interested in no 13 for mine.... Plain stainless pin(s) if needed.
I like that it looks almost scary, kind of "Blair Witch Project"
Man I like pretty much all of those. Threads like this make me feel like I'm part termite or something.
Now that's customer service there folks! Great looking piece.
Craig's wood sells knives:
"Hey, I have these woods for sale."
"Ill take that one."
"You have to buy a knife to put it on."
"Ok, Ill take one."
"God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney