Korin's Semi-annual Knife Sale!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Korin's semi-annual knife sale begins today! (June 28 to July 31) :thumbsup:

Just so you know the 15% off discount applies to special orders and custom order products. If we carry the brand but not the product at Korin, please contact me and I will be happy to help you place the order. Discount will be applied regardless of when the product arrives to NY within July as long as the order is placed, so please do not worry.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks!
Mari

Thanks Mari,

Just read in another thread that there is a Masamoto KS made of AEB-L, is this something you carry (and if so can you post a link)?

Cheers

Hello~
We carry the KS series, but I don't know if it's what your looking for because these are the traditional Japanese styles. I believe that the one made of AEB-L is the MS series?

http://korin.com/Knives/Shiro-ko-Hongasumi_4
^^ The KS series we carry.

We can special order it if its not what you're looking for and the discount will still apply. If you would like a quote, please let me know. :)

the ks rumor in aeb-l is intruiging (270mm). Can you pm me a discount price on a suisin inox honyaki 240mm mioroshi deba and a 210mm regular deba?

why is all the cool places wanting all my money at once, and even being very vigilant about it. I might get something this year.:dance:

Wow, thanks Mari and Korin! It's like Christmas in the summer! :jumping3:

i sure hope i come into some cash during this sale coz i wouldn't wanna pass this one up!

how i wish i had the money to get another knife from korin!

Hi Labor of Love,
I hope you see this, but I cannot reply to the PM you because your inbox is full. :(

Latest posts

Back