• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

180mm petty meteorite and ivory del damascus.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermes7792

Reaction score
After much thought I have considered trading my ealy petty because I have used it about 10 times in the past few months and its a killer knife but I dont really see myself using it enough.

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...-project-a-set-with-meteorite-and-ivory/page5

Those are some pics i can post or send more detailed ones if requested

Im interested in shig gyuotos or a nice long carter or a tanaka cleaver? I dunno just tell me what you have and we can work somthing out!

i'll say it, thats a set that belongs together and should stay together

Well I diddnt think id ever part it out but I have used it less than 10 times in 5 or so months Ive owned it. I guess I just dont get attached to knives as much as you other knuts do. If it isnt in use for a long time its just a pretty piece of art to put on the wall... which isnt my style :)

Willing to sell outright? If so, how much...

Thanks,
Joe_Breezy

Back